Friday 20 September 2024

Entitled Sons at the Bullingdon

And finally to my gig at a sadly not sold out Bullingdon. Pity as this was start to finish a very enjoyable gig. It does surprise me how even at this low level, just the support acts are seriously good to listen to. I think what both supports shared is that they are accomplished but don't look like what you expect from an up and coming band. Too old and fat. But close your eyes and they were excellent in the circumstances. 

First up Wild Isles


Better still, and I think locally better known, Nineteenth Hour




With headliners Entitled Sons. I have reviewed them before, but they really do look the part, and lead singer Charlie Swift has the voice, the looks and the charisma to be a front man. Personality in spades. A very watchable band.

















 Ad finished in time to make 11pm train back to London. Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment