Sunday 25 October 2015

Seville - Alameda de Hercules

Ans began my holiday in Seville. Glorious sunshine as I arrived early evening. My hotel was in a great location for me, on the edge of all the main sights, but also only 10 minutes walk from the bus station, which was the end destination of the airport bus. I also found myself only a few metres away from a restaurant a mate of mine had recommended.

Not much to first evening, so having unpacked I went on a little walk around the neighbourhood prior to the restaurant opening at 8:30. People eat late out in Seville. So my walk took me up to the Alameda de Hercules, a cross between a "square" and a broad avenue. Its main feature is a pair of pillars taken from a Roman temple. Otherwise its a spot ringed with tapas bars and cafes.






No comments:

Post a Comment