Thursday 7 November 2019

Hot Chip

I arrived nice and early for this gig as I could walk from home. Got a spot right at the front and waited for Bish and his brother.

First act was someone called Rosie Lowe. Nondescript at best, but good photos as I was so close.





However for the main act i was persuaded to move further back, And then way at the back as Bish tried to meet up with another friend. Who then ironically wanted to move forward so we did, but by now impossible to get anywhere near to where I started. So we were way to one side.

I think this was one of hot Chip's largest ever gigs. You have to like dance music, but there is a certain hypnotic quality to a lot of their songs. Quite repetitive, but at the same time real earworm pieces. They get inside your brain and endlessly repeat in your subconscious.







No comments:

Post a Comment