Monday 13 February 2023

Yala afternoon safari

Having done a morning safari, I thought I would try an afternoon one. And having done it I can't see why wouldn't always do the late one. Leisurely lunch, back for dinner and honestly the wildlife around was as good. Unfortunately my photos won't quite prove that as my superzoom camera malfunctioned, resulting in an expensive replacement needed on my return to England. And more annoyingly still, no photo of the leopard. Ah well. I could come again....









Unidentified snake






A lone Sambar Deer



Pelican fishing










































While I didn't really see the leopard, and my zoom couldn't work to catch it in the distance, this was the rally of jeeps in pursuit of a vantage point. It was crazy!



































A dead buffalo being scavenged by wild boar and a stork






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment