Sunday 27 December 2015

Public Service Broadcasting at Brixton Academy

I have seen this lot several times now, and even on my own, they didn't disappoint. Far from it this was their biggest (they didn't sell out, at least not quite) and best.

As I was on my own, I chose a seat on the balcony. More comfy for a long evening.

Support act seemed a nice enough bunch of lads but you wouldn't want to see them headlining.





PSB were mostly showcasing their most recent album, the Race for Space. One nice thing about them given they aren't well-known, is they have a a very diverse audience - truly all ages from some kids with parents to the quite elderly.

With the space theme, they brought up the Sputnik, a nice touch. They are a very visual band.







 You get a lot with PSB. Including a guest appearance from a brass section.



And a better class of MC..
 





No comments:

Post a Comment