Sunday 24 May 2020

A little easing of lockdown

So it appears lock down is easing. A little, although as far as I can see de facto people are doing more than they are supposed to. And in an outburst of hypocrisy are looking to blame Dominic Cummings to atone for their sins.

But no difference for me. I am staying home and that is that. Have enjoyed a number of video calls during the week with friends and colleagues, including our departmental quiz night. And spent more time in the garden. Well there isn't anything else to do. I mean I could go for a walk, but what is the point when I have a cross trainer and the garden? I can't go to gigs or the pub, or theatre or a restaurant, or any of the real reason I would want to venture out. 

So it is home sweet home.







 











That is as close as I could get to a Great Tit


My ceanothus is the main thing to come into flower this last week.


 


 
























Afraid I can't identify this little moth





























 







 


















 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment