Friday 13 August 2010

Here we go

Well I have been encouraged to start a blog for my travels, so here goes. Tomorrow morning bright and early to Munich, for which weather forecast looks depressingly foul. Ah well, you can't have everything. And to be fair my last trip to Munich for the European athletics championships was marked by nightly precipitation. I can get used to feeling damp.

Not looking forward to getting up at 5am tomorrow, but frankly just pleased that when I went to the Syrian Embassy for my passport it was there with its shiny new visa. I had feared some sort of delay resulting in me cursing my decision to insert this quick jaunt to Germany before V festival next weekend.

Anyway, I have never blogged before, and don't know if I will enjoy it or find it an imposition (or even be able to keep it up). But for those of you who wanted me to do this or twitter (a medium that I fear would be too concise for my verbosity), I hope you find it worthwhile. I trust you will not be envying me too much. Lok on it as my version of a mid-life crisis, 3 months of frantic travel in a bid to enjoy it before everything goes downhill. Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment