Sunday 23 February 2014

Kaiser Chiefs

I have seen the Chiefs a number of times, but this was the smallest ever venue - the Scala near Kings Cross. It is ideal for me as a venue, both in size and proximity to Kings Cross. The tickets for this didn't go on general sale, so it was a nice fans audience. The band tried out a lot from their forthcoming album, but all the old standards were there too. I took one of my colleagues along who had never been to a gig before and she loved it too.

Ricky Wilson has lost a lot of weight and now looks very sharp as he bounced around the stage, the speakers and at one point right through the crowd and on top of the kiosk at the back. An example to us all.







 Ricky having walked through the audience and getting up at the back of the venue. Strange feeling watching the lead singer at the back while the band are at the front.



 And now standing on the speaker right above me. Never going to get closer than this!






No comments:

Post a Comment