Sunday 25 October 2020

Autumnal Walks - Alexandra Palace, Broomfield Park, Barratt Gardens

While we were in Italy Thibault advised me that on my return, in addition (NOT in substitution for!) my cross training session in a morning I should get out for a long walk. I think this was largely based on a misinterpretation of the blisters I got from our walk out of Lucca. He assumed this was me getting soft from not getting out of the house, rather than the inevitable consequence of trying to walk on gravel in sandals. But anyway, I have tried to do so. And must say it is rather nice to stretch one's legs in the great outdoors.

The difficulty of course is to find places to go without running the gauntlet of non mask wearing types on public transport. But here are some of my local outings.

Alexandra Palace Park





Broomfield Park
















Barratt Gardens






No comments:

Post a Comment