Saturday 5 December 2020

A winter walk

Ok, have to admit an end to my series of autumnal walks. It is December. It is winter, although I know some people claim that only starts with the winter solstice. But I can confirm it was absolutely perishing cold, and that means winter to me. But it looked sunny and that was enough to make me want to go for a walk. passing my vase of lilies and amaryllis looking gorgeous in the sun streaming through my door.


So first to Broomfield Park.











An Egyptian Goose. Main residents are Canada Geese, but this is a multi-cultural area....





And the resident Grey Heron on its island.










And then onto Grosvenor Park, by this time starting to get a little cloudier










A cormorant up a tree.









Grosvenor House












A Greylag Goose





The ubiquitous Coot 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment