Wednesday 30 December 2020

Winter walk to the Palace

The weather forecast was cloudy, but I expected the sort of dull grey blanket we have had a lot of days. However, when I woke up it was blue sky with a fair spattering of clouds so I got up and went for a walk up to Alexandra Palace. God it was cold though, especially when the watery sun went behind a cloud. My fingers were frozen - I really need better gloves for dealing with this temperature. But I took some photos. 







The Palace offers views across London, both of the City and Canary Wharf.













Alexandra Palace in the sun does allow one to admire its Victorian design and decoration.













I popped out again about 4 to catch the evening sky in the tree-lined street around my house.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment