Monday 5 April 2021

Clerkenwell circuit from Kings Cross

 Having gone on walks with Erika of my choosing, this one was Erika's choice. A walk around Clerkenwell squares. I have been to Clerkenwell many times, but not seen any of these. Just never ventured the necessary couple of blocks away. I can't provide much of a commentary since not my planned walk. But I must do this again sometime. Loved the squares.









Although at least I knew this church well, St James in Clerkenwell. We had a civilized cup of coffee on a bench here before the second half of our stroll. I used to walk up here from the office most lunchtimes.


And this very un-English looking church is the Church of Our Most Holy Redeemer



I took the photo below at Erika's insistence as the very ugliest thing we saw - a Sixties building already boarded up and empty.












No comments:

Post a Comment