Tuesday 18 May 2021

Late

 Not me, the garden. Or Spring.

I can tell by looking at my blog. In short, my garden last April was ahead of where it is now in May. And as I write it is raining again. April was dry - short on April showers. May is making up for it - cold and wet.

Anyway, here is the evidence. Front garden.


And back





















































Most obvious test of lateness is the wisteria. Only just coming out now while it was at fullest extent last April.




Although to really enjoy wisteria you need to put it on an 18th century cottage. But quite extravagant to buy one just to put wisteria up it!


Monday night was first we could consort indoors, so here we are - my first pint of freedom! At comedy club for an experimental night - comics trying out new material in front of about 30 of us. Was good fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment