Monday 26 May 2014

Miramar Hotel

Finally I made it up Montjuic to the 5 star hotel which was hosting the wedding I was going to attend. Now this is a quite remarkable hotel for its location, overlooking terraced gardens in turn overlooking the City of Barcelona. Its a nice small building with a rather hideous add-on at the back









 Not a bad site for a restaurant - great views






 The hotel also has a serious pool



 And of course I had a very nice room, albeit on the ground floor
 Bathroom was not exactly cramped
 And outside I had my own bit of garden to sit out in.
 But no rest, had to get out and back to another hotel, ironically close to my original one, where the wedding guests were invited to drinks on the roof terrace. A spot with more great views of the City. And comfy sofas, as you can see.










After that dinner and back to the hotel on the last train up the hill. Attractively lit in the dark don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment