Thursday 5 November 2020

Back into Lockdown

 So here we go again, back into lockdown. Well, freedom was nice while it lasted, but this was always likely. Happening over the rest of Europe too.

I was going to entitle this "Somewhere over the Rainbow", both for the sound of hope and because I did actually capture a rainbow from the back garden on a particularly showery Monday. The unpredictable, or predictably changeable and distinctly chilly, weather will make this lockdown a little tougher than the first. But ultimately it will be ok.



Unlike lockdown 1.0, I intend to get out for a walk or two in lockdown 2.0. Expand my horizons. Nice trek out to Alexandra Palace today.


















And you get lovely views on a clear sunny day like today

















My garden continues to keep me entertained. One last clematis making an appearance.

Cyclamen




My collection of heucera



And flower deliveries keep me going inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment